‘Keep Going or Pivot?’
Friday 17th May 2019
9.30am-11.30am [FRINGE EVENT] @ Sky, 36 Gallowgate
This fringe event hosted by Chris Mace (North of England, Sky AdSmart Local) is aimed at in-house marketers or agencies looking to grow their audience or their clients’ through highly-targeted TV advertising.
11am-4pm [MAIN EVENT] @ NatWest Entrepreneur Accelerator Hub, 1 Trinity Gardens, Quayside
Our final event will celebrate the week we’ve just had, highlight ways to survive & thrive beyond the startup phase & discuss what’s next for the North East once Newcastle Startup Week is over?
- Helen Trueman (Director, Heels & Brogues Network)
- Gary Mutimer (Co-Founder & Director, 360 VR Studio)
- Spencer Davey (Managing Director, Storm Fitness)
- James Rutherford (Founder, Kick Cards)
- Sarah Crimmens (Magic Maker / Space Creator / Community Builder)
- Paul Lancaster (Founder & Event Producer, Newcastle Startup Week)
Want to attend?
If you’d like to attend the event(s) listed above you need to book a single ticket in advance by clicking / tapping on the button below: