Monday 18th May 2020 @ The Boiler Shop, Stephenson Quarter (10am-5pm)
Our 4th annual Newcastle Startup Week festival will officially begin with a celebration of local business success stories of the past, present & future at Robert Stephenson & Co’s beautifully refurbished Boiler Shop venue directly behind Central Station.
As the world’s first purpose-built locomotive factory (which powered the railway industry & industrial revolution in the early 19th century), it’s the perfect venue to showcase the new entrepreneurial revolution taking place right now in the North East of England!
Between 10am-1pm, the event will include a Business Expo featuring our Sponsors & Exhibitors, interactive workshops & live startup pitches plus catering from a selection of local independent food pop-ups.
From 1pm onwards, our keynote speakers will take to the stage to motivate & inspire you to ‘Start Something New’ in 2020!
Since 2017 we have become renowned for putting world-class speakers onstage on Day 1 & will be releasing the final speaker schedule over the coming weeks.
Confirmed Day 1 speakers & panelists so far include:
- Geoff Ramm (‘Celebrity Service’ & ‘OMG Marketing’ keynote speaker)
- Herb Kim (Founder & CEO, Thinking Digital & Curator, TEDxNewcastle / TEDxLiverpool / TEDxSheffield)
- Cindy Moy (CEO, mySysters & Vorsdatter Limited)
- Ian Farrar (Managing Director, Far North & Host, Industry Angel Business Podcast)
- Steven George France (International MMA Coach, Serial Entrepreneur & Angel Investor)
Want to attend?
Tickets for Day 1 are currently just £50 (+ booking fee). Alternatively you can book a 5-day ticket / wristband for just £150 (+ booking fee).
To see our full range of ticket options, visit our Tickets page:
6pm-Late: After Party / Networking Event
Continue the conversation with speakers, sponsors & fellow delegates at a nearby bar / restaurant (venues TBC).