Monday 13th May 2019 @ The Boiler Shop, Stephenson Quarter (11am-6pm)
Our 5-day Newcastle Startup Week festival will officially begin on Monday 13th May 2019 with a celebration of local business success stories of the past, present and future plus inspirational speakers from further afield at The Boiler Shop behind Newcastle Central Station.
As the world’s first purpose-built locomotive factory, which powered the railway industry and industrial revolution in the early 19th century, it’s the perfect venue to showcase the new entrepreneurial revolution taking place right now on Tyneside and the wider North East of England.
11am-12.30pm: Business Exhibition, Live Startup Pitches & local food pop-ups
1pm-6pm: The Main Event featuring:
- Steven Bartlett (CEO & Co-Founder, Social Chain)
- Brad Burton (UK’s No.1 Motivational Business Speaker & Bestselling Author)
- Andrew and Pete (UK’s most exciting Content Marketing experts)
- Joanna Feeley (Founder & Managing Director, Trend Bible)
- Bethany Ainsley (Founder, Nouveau Wellbeing & MD, ActivCare Coaching)
- Dr Aria (Behaviour Change Psychologist & creator of Focused Insight Training (F.I.T.)™)
- Julia Austin (Managing Director, Tyne Bank Brewery)
- Lizzy Hodcroft (Founder, The Sweet Beet)
- Jonny Grubin (Founder & CEO, SoPost)
- + more speakers coming soon
7pm-Midnight: Afterparty @ Bonbar, The Assembly Rooms, Fenkle Street
This after party / networking event is kindly sponsored by SEAO Talent Partners
Buy your ticket(s)
When you buy a ticket, you’ll receive a wristband which gives you access to all our daytime and evening events taking place between 11am on Monday 13th May and 7pm on Friday 17th May 2019, plus special offers before, during and after the event.
Your 5-day wristbands will be available for collection from 11am on Monday 13th May at The Boiler Shop (directly behind Newcastle Central Station) & at each subsequent event throughout the week.
Get your 5-day ticket / wristband for just £75 (+ booking fee) by clicking / tapping the button below: