Since 2017, we’ve run 2 x 5-day Newcastle Startup Week festivals, 1 x 1-day Newcastle Scaleup Summit, 20 x monthly Founders’ Friday events & 2 x 5-day Startup Week ONLINE events for a combined total of almost 3,000 people!
After the COVID lockdown, we launched our online ‘Startup Community’ as a way to keep people connected & continue to provide ongoing advice & support to help them start a new business or other venture.
Become a member
In addition to ongoing support through our private Facebook Group, you will also receive:
- Access to all the speaker videos, presentations, panel discussions & interviews shared during our Startup Week ONLINE events in May & September 2020 plus all our future content over the next 12 months
- FREE access to our monthly Founders’ Friday events which take place on the last Friday of every month within the private Facebook Group (& in physical spaces too as soon as the lockdown ends)
- FREE entry to our next physical event which is due to take place in May 2021
- Direct access to the Newcastle Startup Week team, speakers & other likeminded members of the Startup Week Community
- Special offers, deals & discounts on business products & services that will be shared within the private Facebook Group
- Other perks, prizes & giveaways (TBA)
- The opportunity to potentially speak at our monthly Founders’ Friday events & event in May 2021
- Priority access to our new ‘TRYBES’ platform that will speed up the process from idea to launch & growth by signposting, recommending & matchmaking you to the best people, products, services, support, funding or investment available, as soon as it goes live (ETA early 2021)
To join for just £75 for 12 months (£60 + VAT/fees), click / tap on the button below: