Since 2017, we’ve run 3 x 5-day Newcastle Startup Week festivals, 1 x 1-day Newcastle Scaleup Summit, 20 x monthly Founders’ Friday events & 2 x 5-day Startup Week ONLINE events for a combined total of almost 3,000 people!
After the COVID lockdown, we launched our online ‘Startup Week Community’ as a way to keep people in the ecosystem connected & so we could continue to provide ongoing advice & support to help them start a new business or other type of venture.
Become a Member
In addition to ongoing support through our private Facebook Group, our Members receive:
- Access to all the speaker videos, presentations, panel discussions & interviews shared during our Startup Week ONLINE events in May & September 2020 plus all our future content over the next 12 months
- FREE access to our monthly Founders’ Friday events which take place on the last Friday of every month within the private Facebook Group (& in physical spaces too as soon as the lockdown ends)
- 30 minute 1-2-1 consultation with Paul Lancaster (Founder & Director, Plan Digital | Newcastle Startup Week | Founders’ Friday | TRYBES) via Zoom, Teams, Skype or FaceTime at a time that’s convenient for you
- FREE entry to our next big physical event which is due to take place in May 2021
- Special offers, deals & discounts on business products & services shared within the Facebook Group
- Other perks, prizes & giveaways shared within the Facebook Group
- The opportunity to potentially speak at our monthly Founders’ Friday events & big event in May 2021
- Priority access to our new ‘TRYBES’ platform that will speed up the process from idea to launch & growth by signposting, recommending & matchmaking you to the best people, products, services, support, funding or investment available, as soon as it goes live (ETA early 2021)
To join for just £75 for 12 months (£60 + VAT / fees), please click / tap on the button below: