After running our annual 5-day Newcastle Startup Week festivals in 2017, 2018 & 2019 we created our Startup Week Community in 2020 so we could provide business advice & support all-year-round.
Benefits of becoming a Member include:
- Access to our private Facebook Group (where you can post information about yourself or your business / organisation’s activities, ask us & the other Members for help or advice whenever you like)
- Get free access to all our future events, both online & offline (as a Member you can also join informal networking / drop-in sessions that take place inside the Facebook Group including our ‘FF lunchtime chat’ which is part of the Founders’ Friday events that take place on the last Friday of every month. You’ll also get free entry to any physical, real-life events we run in the future as lockdown restrictions ease up)
- Give a talk / presentation at Founders’ Friday (Members are invited to submit a pre-recorded video of them giving a talk / presentation which is initially shared inside the private Facebook Group for other Members to see but then uploaded to the Newcastle Startup Week YouTube Channel, embedded into a blog on our website, shared across all our social media channels (30,000+ followers) & included in our weekly newsletter (just under 3,000 subscribers). This is a great way to raise your profile, amplify your reach & find potential customers or clients through our network)
- Have a 1-2-1 business consultation / coaching session with us (all new Members of the Startup Week Community are invited to book a 1-2-1 with us via Zoom to discuss anything they need help or advice with, including signposting, matchmaking or marketing / promotion of their work through our digital channels)
- Special offers, deals & discounts (we’ve already organised a bunch of exclusive offers, discounts & perks for Members with lots more to come)
Become a ‘Lifetime Member’ today for just £75 by clicking / tapping on the button below:
(or keep reading to see what’s in it for you)…
(Businesses / organisations can get a ‘Group Membership’ for the reduced price of just £60 per person if they buy 5 or more in bulk. If you’re interested in this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details).
What’s in it for you?
1. Be inspired, keep motivated & stay informed
Starting a new business can be tough but is much easier when you’re surrounded by like-minded people who are all starting or growing a business too, have been there & done it already, or who want to help you succeed.
Our private Facebook Group is full of people who are thinking about starting a business, have recently started, are in their first few years of trading or are there because they have lots of great experience, advice & sometimes funding that they want to share with new business owners.
Every day between Monday-Friday, we share inspirational, useful & practical content along the same 5 themes as our physical Newcastle Startup Week festival
- Monday = INSPIRATION
- Tuesday = GETTING STARTED
- Wednesday = FUNDING & FINANCE
- Thursday = GROWING & SCALING
- Friday = KEEP GOING OR PIVOT?
Our monthly Founders’ Friday events also take place inside the private Facebook Group (usually on the last Friday of every month & these include ‘Insights Briefings’ (information on the latest opportunities to start or grow a business in the North East of England), ‘Show & Tells’ (talks / presentations from Members & Partners about their business / organisation, products or services), ‘Masterclasses’ (deep dives into topics like sales, marketing, business development, leadership & personal development) & Q&A interviews with entrepreneurs & business owners.
2. Get 1-2-1 business advice & support
When you join our Startup Week Community you will be invited to join our private Facebook Group & then book a 1-2-1 welcome chat / business consultation with Paul Lancaster (Founder, Newcastle Startup Week) via Zoom.
(Paul is an award-winning Inbound Marketing, Community Engagement & Events expert with over 15yrs experience of helping people start or grow their business so can not only help you directly on the call but provide follow up support & signpost you to the best people, products, services you need for your business).
Inside the private Facebook Group, you can also ask for help or answers to your questions 24/7 & someone will always reply to help you move forward in your business.
We also run informal drop-in sessions in ‘Rooms’ (Facebook’s version of Zoom) for Members of our Startup Week Community to ask questions, talk about their business or just have a friendly chat with each other.
(If you need more in-depth, 1-2-1 business & mindset coaching, check out our ‘5 Star Focus Programme‘).
3. Find new customers / clients / partners
Our Startup Week Community is all about helping people start AND grow their business so we actively encourage Members to collaborate with & buy products / services from each other.
Our Members include a wide range of business owners from different sectors selling both products & services.
By being an active & supportive Member of our private Facebook Group, you will naturally attract new business or referrals from others.
4. Raise your profile & amplify your reach
We are always looking for business owners to give talks or presentations about their products or services, run ‘Masterclasses’ or take part in QA& interviews with us for our monthly Founders’ Friday events.
These are initially shared inside our private Facebook Group as part of the Founders’ Friday events that take place on the last Friday of each month, then shared more widely on our YouTube Channel, Social Media & blog.
We give priority to Members of our Community so this is a great way to raise your profile as an individual, promote your business, build your audience & amplify your reach through our 30,000+ Social Media followers.
(If you want more more hands-on advice & marketing support from us, check out our Advertise with us page).
5. Save money for yourself / your business
We often share special offers, deals & discounts on products or services that are relevant to people starting, running or growing a business inside our private Facebook Group.
We also sometimes do random free prize giveaways which our donated by our Sponsors or Partners as perks for being a Member.
Become a Lifetime Member today for a one-off payment of just £75 by clicking / tapping below:
(Businesses / organisations can also buy a ‘Group Membership’ for the reduced price of £60 per person if they order 5 or more. If you’re interested in this option, please email email@example.com).
Still not sure?
Check out all our 5* reviews on Trustpilot by clicking / tapping the words below…
You can also Subscribe to our weekly newsletter by entering your email address in the pop-up that appears when you scroll to the bottom of this page, Subscribe to our YouTube Channel & / or Subscribe to our ‘SuperConnector Show’ podcast (it’s quick & free to do this) for inspiration & advice on starting or growing a business in the UK.