Tuesday 19th May 2020 @ BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art, Gateshead (1pm-5pm)
If you’ve been inspired to ‘Start Something New’, this day will give you practical tips & advice on how to get that idea out of your head & into the real world! Anyone can attend but it’s primarily aimed at pre-start & early stage business owners (in their first 12-18 months of trading) or ‘intrapreneurs’ who are currently in a job but want to learn how to be more innovative & launch new products, projects or services.
Confirmed speakers (so far) include:
- Ruth Walker (Senior Digital PR & Outreach Manager, Evolved Search)
- Nikki Bell (Freelance Fundraising & Event Consultant, Trainer & Speaker, Charity Nikki)
- Laura Pearman (Owner & Founder, Laura Pearman Career Defining Headshots)
- Ashleigh King (Creative Director, Days Like This Are Sweet & Host, Nurture Your Zest Podcast)
Plus representatives from:
- Blu Sky Chartered Accountants
- NatWest Entrepreneur Accelerator
- Sintons LLP
- SME Centre of Excellence
- Sunderland Software City
- Federation of Small Businesses
- + many more
Want to attend?
Tickets for Day 2 are currently just £50 (+ booking fee). Alternatively you can book a 5-day ticket / wristband for just £150 (+ booking fee).
To see our full range of ticket options, visit our Tickets page:
6pm-Late: After Party / Networking Event
Continue the conversation with speakers, sponsors & fellow delegates at a nearby bar / restaurant (venues TBC).