Tuesday 14th May 2019
- 8.30am-10.30am @ PROTO: The Emerging Technology Centre
- 10.30am-12.30am @ Gateshead College
- 1pm-6pm @ St Mary’s Heritage Centre, Gateshead
Once you’ve been inspired to start your own business or project, this day is full of practical tips and advice that will help you get that idea out of your head and into the real world, how to manage your time effectively and how to look after yourself along the way too.
- Tony Robinson OBE (Co-Founder, Enterprise Rockers & #MicroBizMatters Day)
- Marie Louise Gørvild (Head of Techfestival, Copenhagen)
- Jason Knights (Managing Director, Blue Kangaroo Design)
- Alan Mahon (Founder, Brewgooder)
- Andrea Freeman (Founder & Managing Director, Redana Studio & STEAMD Symposium)
- Daisy Ford-Downes (Chapter Leader, Zebras Unite)
- Joanne Dolezal (Lead Consultant, Dolezal Consulting & Associate Lecturer, CIM & Digital Marketing Institute)
- Nevil Tynemouth (Founding Director, New Results Ltd)
- Anna-Maria Steel & Mo O’Toole (Co-Founders, Portocreative)
- Matty Hynes (Business Development Manager, Sapere Software Limited)
- WeiTing Huang (Founder, Busy Backpack)
- Simon Raybould (Speaker, author & specialist trainer for presentations & public speaking)
- Clare Talbot-Jones (Business Development Director, Talbot Jones Risk Solutions Ltd) & Richard Talbot-Jones (Managing Director, Talbot Jones Risk Solutions Ltd)
- Troy Lonergan (App Monetization Expert & CEO, Talony Games)
- + more speakers coming soon
7pm-Midnight: Afterparty / Networking Event in the Backyard Bike Shop cafe / bar @ By The River Brew Co, Gateshead Quayside.
This after party / networking event is kindly sponsored by Northumbrian Water
Buy your ticket(s)
When you buy a ticket, you’ll receive a wristband which gives you access to all our daytime and evening events taking place between 11am on Monday 13th May and 7pm on Friday 17th May 2019, plus special offers before, during and after the event.
Your 5-day wristbands will be available for collection from 11am on Monday 13th May at The Boiler Shop (directly behind Newcastle Central Station) & at each subsequent event throughout the week.
Get your 5-day ticket / wristband for just £75 (+ booking fee) by clicking / tapping the button below: