‘Funding & Finance’
Wednesday 15th May 2019 @ Barclays Wealth & Investment Management, Newcastle Quayside (1pm-6pm)
If you’re looking for funding or finance to help start or grow your business, or you’re an investor looking for the next big thing to put your money into – this event is for you.
Starting with an explanation of the full range of funding options available to startups and scaleups in the North East, the day will go into more detail about grants, loans, crowdfunding, angel investors and venture capital.
- Neil Stephenson (Chairman, Non Executive Director & Investor) & James Moon (Founder & President, Moon Jet Group & AerMoon)
- ‘What funding & finance is out there for new & growing businesses?’ by Blu Sky Chartered Accountants
- Tim Ward (Managing Director, Bid & Research Development)
- Duncan Davies (Co-Founder & CEO, Notify Technology Ltd)
- Hakon Junge (UK Territory & Brand Manager, Pleo.io)
- FinTech North panel discussion
- + many more speakers coming soon
7.30pm-Midnight: Afterparty @ Tyne Bank Bewery
Buy your ticket(s)
When you buy a ticket, you’ll receive a wristband which gives you access to all our daytime and evening events taking place between 11am on Monday 13th May and 7pm on Friday 17th May 2019, plus special offers before, during and after the event.
Your 5-day wristbands will be available for collection from 11am on Monday 13th May at The Boiler Shop (directly behind Newcastle Central Station) & at each subsequent event throughout the week.
Get your 5-day ticket / wristband for just £75 (+ booking fee) by clicking / tapping the button below: