‘Funding & Finance’
Wednesday 23 September 2020 @ Brewin Dolphin, Gallowgate (1pm-5pm)
If you’re looking for funding or finance to help start or grow your business, or you’re an investor looking for the next big thing to put your money into – this day is for you!
Day 3 (‘Funding & Finance’) will cover the range of funding & finance options available to startups & scaleups in the North East of England including grants, loans, crowdfunding, bids & tenders, angel investors & venture capital plus talks from local entrepreneurs sharing how they found the right money for their business.
Confirmed speakers / topics so far include:
- Helen Cadzow (Angel Investor & CEO, Cadzow Estates) & Jordan Dargue (Lead, Northern Angel Hub & Investment Director, NorthInvest)
- Dynamo FinTech Cluster panel discussion with Dawn Dunn (Innovation Manager: FinTech/Data, Dynamo North East), Karen Elliott (Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor, Newcastle University Business School), Grant Murray (Regional Manager – North, XE.com) & James Thwaites (Associate Director, Whitecap Consulting) hosted by Neena Dhaun
- Angus Kidd (International Development Advisor, Wolves Summit) & Michael Chaffe (Vice President & Business Development Director, Wolves Summit)
- Richard Blakesley (Co-Founder & CEO, Capital Pilot)
- Tim Ward (Managing Director, Bid & Research Development)
- Preparing yourself for fundraising / investment by Andy Key & Juliana McLean (Maskew Cordon)
The main Day 3 (‘Funding & Finance’) event will also be preceded by the following fringe events in the morning:
- Invite-only, behind-closed-doors Angel Investor pitch event hosted by the Northern Angel Hub team at Innovation SuperNetwork (venue TBC)
- FREE FinTech North Newcastle Forum event at Tuspark Barclays Eagle Lab on Grainger Street
Want to attend?
Tickets for Day 3 are currently just £50 (+ booking fee). Alternatively you can book a 5-day ticket / wristband for just £150 (+ booking fee).
To see our full range of ticket options, visit our Tickets page: