‘Funding & Finance’
Wednesday 20th May 2020 @ Brewin Dolphin, Gallowgate
If you’re looking for funding or finance to help start or grow your business, or you’re an investor looking for the next big thing to put your money into – this day is for you!
Day 4 (‘Funding & Finance’) will cover the range of funding & finance options available to startups & scaleups in the North East of England including grants, loans, crowdfunding, bids & tenders, angel investors & venture capital plus talks from local entrepreneurs sharing how they found the right money for their business.
Confirmed speakers / topics so far include:
- Angus Kidd (International Development Advisor, Wolves Summit) & Michael Chaffe (Vice President & Business Development Director, Wolves Summit)
- Richard Blakesley (Co-Founder & CEO, Capital Pilot)
- Tim Ward (Managing Director, Bid & Research Development)
- Panel discussion on ‘Female Fundraising, Women in Tech & Equal Pay’ hosted by Lizzy Hodcroft (Co-Founder, Myndr)
- Preparing yourself for fundraising / investment by Andy Key & Juliana McLean (Maskew Cordon)
Want to attend?
Tickets for Day 3 are currently just £50 (+ booking fee). Alternatively you can book a 5-day ticket / wristband for just £150 (+ booking fee).
To see our full range of ticket options, visit our Tickets page:
6pm-Late: After Party / Networking Event
Continue the conversation with speakers, sponsors & fellow delegates at a nearby bar / restaurant (venues TBC).