‘Newcastle Scaleup Summit’
Thursday 21st May 2020 @ Newcastle Helix (exact venue TBC)
Newcastle Scaleup Summit takes place on Day 4 of Newcastle Startup Week but can be considered as a standalone event too.
This day will help you understand how to take your business to the next level & overcome barriers to growth with talks & panel discussions from successful entrepreneurs & business leaders covering the following topics:
1. Adopting a ‘Growth Mindset’ that will help you think much bigger
2. Improving your sales, marketing & PR of existing products or services
3. Innovating, developing & launching new products or services
4. Improving systems & processes to save time & money to invest back into your business
5. Building teams & finding people with the right skills & experience to grow your business
6. Learning how to forge & maintain partnerships with bigger businesses
7. Selling globally & expanding internationally
Confirmed speakers so far:
- Gordon Merrylees (Managing Director of Entrepreneurship, NatWest, RBS & Ulster Bank)
- Victoria Fleming (Sales Innovator, Trainer, Consultant & Director, Buzztastic Ltd)
- Grant Murray (Regional Manager (North), XE.com)
- Steve Pugh (Founder & Business Coach, Growth Strategy Roadmap™)
- Dianne Sharp (CEO, DKS Straightforward)
- Colin Tan (Director of Operations, TusPark Newcastle Eagle Labs)
- Lizzie Rhodes James (Stronger Leadership Coach & Principal Consultant, Lizzie Rhodes James)
- Alan Hodgkiss (Director, Business Doctors)
- Pete Wilkinson (Founder & CEO, Reclaro)
- Graham Sleep (Co-Founder & Director, IA Growth)
- Andy Key & Juliana McLean (Maskew Cordon) in conversation with Michael Owen (Co-Founder, ANGELFYSH)
Want to attend?
Tickets for this day are currently just £75 (+ booking fee). Alternatively you can book a 5-day ticket / wristband to attend all events taking place during Newcastle Startup Week for just £150 (+ booking fee).
To see our full range of ticket options, visit our Tickets page:
6pm-Late: After Party / Networking Event
Continue the conversation & network with fellow delegates, speakers & sponsors at Maldron Hotel, Newgate Street, Newcastle (7pm-Late).