Thursday 16th May 2019 @ Urban Sciences Building, Newcastle Helix (9am-6pm)
Building on the success of our 5-day ‘Newcastle Startup Week‘ festival in May 2017, we ran a 1-day ‘Newcastle Scaleup Summit’ for 190+ people at the Live Theatre on Thursday 23rd November 2017 to help them learn how to take their business to the next level. (This was an expanded version of Day 4 (‘Growing & Scaling’) of our first 5-day Newcastle Startup Week festival that took place in May 2017).
Instead of running Scaleup Summit again in 2018, we’ve decided to run it as part of Newcastle Startup Week 2019 to provide even more impact & focus on starting & scaling businesses in the North East of England.
Newcastle Scaleup Summit (16th May 2019) will cover the following themes:
1. Adopting a ‘Growth Mindset’ that will help you think much bigger
2. Improving your sales, marketing & PR of existing products or services
3. Innovating, developing & launching new products or services
4. Improving processes to save time & money to invest back into your business
5. Building teams & finding people with the right skills & experience to grow your business
6. Learning how to forge & maintain partnerships with bigger businesses
7. Selling globally & expanding internationally
Speakers / talks will include:
- The Scaleup Institute & Scaleup North East
- Janet Balneaves (Director Growth, Swipii) & Toby Bridges (CEO, The NBT Group)
- Geoff Phillips (Founder, Canvas Marketing)
- Panel discussion on the North East & Nordics hosted by Hakon Junge (UK Territory & Brand Manager, Pleo.io)
- Ian Mapplebeck (Managing Director, S E E Consulting) & Mignon Mapplebeck (Director of Technology, S E E Consulting)
- + many more TBA
Buy your ticket(s)
When you buy a ticket, you’ll receive a wristband which gives you access to all our daytime and evening events taking place between 11am on Monday 13th May and 7pm on Friday 17th May 2019, plus special offers before, during and after the event.
Your 5-day wristbands will be available for collection from 11am on Monday 13th May at The Boiler Shop (directly behind Newcastle Central Station) & at each subsequent event throughout the week.
Get your 5-day ticket / wristband for just £50 by clicking / tapping the button below: