China Start from Cheung Kong Graduation School of Business (CKGSB) is an online immersion programme for startups & scaleups that want to gain China-specific knowledge, networking opportunities with partners & funding.
This 9th batch of China Start features:
- 6 China-related live interactive lectures
- 4 investment pitching events to Fosun, Cybernaut, North Summit Capital & more than 100 of China’s leading VC/PE/Angel Investors
- Guest speakers from Alibaba & TikTok with some of the hottest topics
- Free 1 on 1 consultation with leading industry experts from Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent, TikTok, Fosun & other influential business executives & investors
- 3 North Summit China Star Awards including Most Innovative Award, Most Social Impact Award & Most Disruptive Technology Award
CKGSB has more than 15,000 alumni (+50% are at the CEO/Chairman level) including Jack Ma (Founder of Alibaba Group) and Chen Yidian (Co-Founder of Tencent).
Want to take part?
The China Start programme usually costs £1800 but you can join the 9th programme taking place online between 7 April-14 May for just £1300 if you email programme manager Jaclyn Li at email@example.com & say you heard about it from Newcastle Startup Week.
Learn more about doing business in China
In this video, Bo Ji (Founder, China Start) shares useful insights on how UK & Western startups & scaleups can do business effectively in China, the advantages & opportunities they might have, the potential barriers & how to overcome them, the importance of your network & trusted connections & how to network with purpose.