If you want to start or grow a business in the North East of England (or want to reach a target audience that does), we’ve got something for every budget!
We think every week can be a Startup Week & so are committed to sharing lots of inspiring, useful & practical tips & advice from other business owners, leaders & experts on this website & across all our digital channels.
Here’s what’s on offer:
- Read our (almost) daily blogs
- Subscribe to our weekly newsletter (by entering your email address in the pop-up that appears when you scroll down this page)
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel (it’s free to do this) so you get to see our Q&A interviews, Founders’ Friday presentations & top tips / how to videos as soon as they go on there.
- Like our Facebook Page at facebook.com/NewcastleStartupWeek
- Follow us on Twitter @nclstartupweek
- Follow us on Instagram @newcastlestartupweek
- Follow our LinkedIn page at linkedin.com/company/newcastle-startup-week
- Listen & Subscribe to Paul Lancaster’s SuperConnector Show podcast
- Read our 5 step guide to starting (& growing) a business
1-2-1 business startup, marketing & growth advice (& more)
- Join our online Startup Week Community for 12 months for just £150 via our ‘Community‘ page. (This includes a 1-2-1 consultation, daily tips & advice & exclusive opportunities to raise your profile & amplify your reach)
Advertising, marketing & promotion of your business / organisation
- If you want to raise your profile & amplify your reach to our unrivalled audience of entrepreneurs, pre-startups, early-stage startups, micro businesses, established SMEs, business support organisations & enterprise level organisations, we are now offering a a range of low-cost but effective advertising packages from just £300 (+ VAT)
1-2-1 business (& mindset) coaching over 5 days
- If you need help getting the clarity & focus you need to start, grow or refine a business, creative project or event, then our unique ‘5 Star Focus Programme‘ will help you achieve your aims for just £500.