If you’re not already sourcing & bidding for public sector contracts you could be missing out on a valuable & reliable income stream for your business or organisation because:
- £264,000,000,000 worth of public sector contracts are awarded each year
- The Government aims to award £88,000,000,000 (or 1/3 of these) to small & medium sized businesses
- That is £340,000,000 per day paid out to small & medium sized businesses
- The average contract awarded is worth £164,000 over a three year period
- Over 99.5% of contracts are awarded to UK-based companies
- On average, 2,000 public sector tender opportunities are released daily
- There are over 3,500 UK tender portals covering all government spend (Local Authorities, NHS, Housing Associations, Emergency Services, Defence, Universities & much more)
- It would take over 58 hours to search every UK tender portal making it humanly impossible
OPPORTUNI helps you source, review & write bids on the most relevant public sector contracts. Their smart robots use AI & machine learning technologies to match your search words with live opportunities more accurately than has ever been achieved before! (They also provide a genuine end-to-end solution from tender sourcing to bid writing & tender submission with support every step of the way).
How does it work?
OPPORTUNI searches up to 3,600 UK tender portals daily, matching subscribers with relevant tender opportunities based on their search criteria. Opportunities are manually quality assured & then sent via email &/or push notification via their app.
Subscribers can request that they source tender documentation relating to any tender with the click of a button & then this is sent as a zip file as quickly as possible, typically within 24 hours.
How much does it cost?
After an initial FREE trial, subscription to OPPORTUNI is available either monthly (£150 + VAT) or annually (£1,500 + VAT) with the latter including a ‘Bid Support Voucher’ providing 3 days’ worth of support (the average length of time it takes to complete a tender submission).
This voucher (worth £2,400) helps get the ball rolling & walks you through the tender process. The OPPORTUNI team’s ambition is to remove all barriers & fear from the tender process allowing more British SMEs to win the contracts they can deliver.
To start using OPPORTUNI to find public sector contracts, sign up for a FREE 14 day trial here.