Our 4th annual 5-day Newcastle Startup Week festival (& Newcastle Scaleup Summit) was meant to take place in May but due to the Coronavirus lockdown we’ve rescheduled this for 21-25 September 2020.
In the meantime, we will still be producing & sharing a range of exclusive video interviews, presentations, panel discussions, webinars, podcasts & blogs every day during the original dates of 18-22 May 2020 via our private Facebook Group.
The Newcastle Startup Week ONLINE content will follow the same themes as our physical event:
- Monday = INSPIRATION
- Tuesday = GETTING STARTED
- Wednesday = FUNDING & FINANCE
- Thursday = GROWING & SCALING
- Friday = KEEP GOING OR PIVOT?
To access this content & be a member of the private Facebook Group, you must first purchase either an ‘Online / Livestream ONLY’ ticket for just £5 below (which will give you access to the content & Facebook Group until the end of May), OR one of the tickets for our physical Newcastle Startup Week festival in September which range from £50-£150 (& which gives you access to the Facebook Group until the end of September) here.
(Once your ticket has been bought your confirmation email will tell you how to join our private Facebook Group).
Newcastle Startup Week ONLINE (18-22 May 2020)
- If you buy an ‘Online / Livestream ONLY (May 2020)’ ticket or any other type of ticket for our main Newcastle Startup Week event in September, you will be invited to join our ‘Startup Week Community’ Facebook Group where we will be posting content every day between 18-22 May 2020 & then on an ongoing basis every week after that.
- If you purchase an ‘Online / Livestream ONLY’ ticket’ you can access the content & remain a member of the private Facebook Group until the end of May 2020.
- If you purchase a higher value ticket for the main Newcastle Startup Week festival in September, you can access the online content & remain a member of the private Facebook Group until the end of September 2020.
- When you buy a ticket for our main Newcastle Startup Week festival in September, you’ll receive a confirmation email immediately & your wristband will be waiting for you on arrival at the event.
- Day 1 (‘Inspiration’) & 5-Day wristbands will be available for collection from 10am on Monday 21st September 2020 at The Boiler Shop behind Newcastle Central Station
- If you are joining on Day 2, 3, 4 or 5, your wristband will be available to collect at the relevant venue being used for that day.
- Once your wristband has been collected, it cannot be replaced but you are welcome to share 5-Day wristbands with your colleagues, clients / partners, family or friends for any events you can’t attend.