Newcastle Startup Week is a 5-day (+ night), citywide and multi-venue festival that inspires and helps people to start or grow a business in Newcastle upon Tyne, England and the wider North East of England.
From the world’s first lightbulb to business software & smart data, the ‘test bed city’ of Newcastle has been inventing the future for centuries!
It’s also a stunningly beautiful city with wonderfully warm & friendly people, a high quality yet low cost of living, five excellent universities nearby, great transport links to the rest of the UK, Europe, North America & Asia plus a thriving tech/digital/creative sector.
If you have a business idea but don’t know how to start, have already launched but need motivation, advice or funding to keep going, or want help taking things to the next level – Newcastle Startup Week is for you!
Brad Burton at BOILER SHOP on Day 1 (aka ‘Inspiration Day’) of Newcastle Startup Week 2017
- Day 1 (Inspiration Day) @ The Boiler Shop
- Day 2 (Getting Started)
- Day 3 (Funding & Finance)
- Day 4 (Growing & Scaling)
- Day 5 (Keep Going or Pivot?)
The full lineup will be announced over the coming weeks but Newcastle Startup Week 2017 was a huge success with over 50 speakers and 600 delegates attending across the week & we’re expecting 2018 to be even bigger!
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Brian Fanzo (Millennial Keynote Speaker & Founder, iSocialFanz)
- Brad Burton (The UK’s No.1 Motivational Business Speaker & Bestselling Author)
- Ajaz Ahmed (Founder, Freeserve & SoSavvy)
- Kari Owers (Founder & Managing Director, O Communications)
- Julian Leighton (Founder & CEO, Orangebus)
- Michaela Reaney (Founder & Managing Director, Gradvert)
- Laura Middleton (Founder & Managing Director, The Office Rocks)
- Ryan Davies & Michael Dunn (Co-Founders, Gospelware)
- Alan Mahon (Founder, Brewgooder)
- Lizzy Hodcroft (Founder, The Sweet Beet)
- James Moon (Founder & President, Moonjet Group)
- Will Murray (Tribes Like Us)
Ticketbuyers will receive a wristband on arrival which gives them the option of attending all our daytime & evening events or just the ones they feel are most relevant to them & their business.
‘Super Early Bird’ tickets are on sale now for just £40 (+ booking fee) via the button below:
Still not sure what to expect?
(Check out all the photos and videos from 2017 on our Facebook Page here).
- Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/NewcastleStartupWeek
- Follow us on Twitter @nclstartupweek & read all the #NewcastleStartupWeek Tweets
- See all our photos on Instagram
Amber Rae at BOILER SHOP on Day 1 (aka ‘Inspiration Day’) of Newcastle Startup Week 2017