Thanks for joining our online Startup Week Community! We created it as a way to help more people start & grow their business, not only by working with us directly but with other Members too.
Here are 8 ways you can start benefiting from your Membership immediately::
- To start accessing all our online content & monthly events, go to our private Startup Week Community Facebook Group at www.facebook.com/groups/startupweekcommunity & then click / tap ‘+ Join Group’. (We’ll then add you to the Group as soon as we see the notification)
- Introduce yourself to the other Members of the Facebook Group by posting a comment in the Announcement at the top of the page
- Book your free 1-2-1 welcome call / business consultation with Paul Lancaster by going here
- If you have any questions, need advice or signposting to anything that will help you start or grow your business, start a new Post in our Facebook Group
- If you haven’t already done so, Subscribe to our YouTube Channel (it’s free to do this) by clicking / tapping here & then watch some of the videos in our ‘Business Growth Advice’ playlist. (We recommend watching these videos too)
- If you haven’t already done so, Follow us on Twitter @nclstartupweek & @foundersfriday where we share information on starting & growing a business on an almost daily basis
- Put yourself forward to do a 15-20min video / presentation about your business, what you offer & why you started for one of our Founders’ Friday events which always take place on the last Friday of every month. (If you’d like to do this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Subscribe to our blog so you get a short email alert every time we publish a new post. Do this by going to https://newcastlestartupweek.com/blog/
Take part in our monthly events
As well as our monthly Founders’ Friday events, we also run these informal networking / drop-in sessions for our Members inside the Startup Week Community Facebook Group:
- MONDAY MEETUP – On the first Monday of every month between 7pm-8pm, these take place within a ‘Room’ (Facebook’s version of a group Zoom chat)
- THURSDAY THINK – On the first Thursday of every month between 8.30am-9.30am, these take within a ‘Room’ (Facebook’s version of a group Zoom chat)
To join, just go into the Facebook Group at the time above & then you can ‘Join the Room’.
Need more in-depth 1-2-1 advice?
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by how much you have to do or want to do this year & not making much progress, you might want to do our ‘5 Star Focus Programme’ which we run on the second week of each month for up to 5 people (max). It’s normally £500 per person but as a Member you can do this for the reduced price of £425 by emailing email@example.com