Thank you for joining our online Startup Week Community! We created it as a way to help more people start & grow their business, not only by working with us directly but with other Members too.
Here are 8 ways you can start benefiting from your Membership immediately::
- To start accessing all our online content & monthly events, go to our private Startup Week Community Facebook Group at www.facebook.com/groups/startupweekcommunity & then click / tap ‘+ Join Group’. (We’ll then add you to the Group as soon as we see the notification)
- Introduce yourself to other Members by posting a comment in the Announcement which is pinned to the top of the Startup Week Community Facebook Group.
- If you have any questions, need advice or signposting to anything that will help you start or grow your business, start a new Post in the Facebook Group & either we or other Members will always answer.
- Book your free 1-2-1 welcome call / business consultation with Paul Lancaster by going here
- If you haven’t already done so, please Subscribe to our YouTube Channel (it’s free to do this) by clicking / tapping here & then watch some of the videos in our ‘LIVE Q&A INTERVIEWS’ playlist.
- You might also like to Subscribe to our (almost daily) blogs by entering your email address in the top right hand corner of this page (or at the bottom of the page if you’re viewing on a mobile device).
- If you haven’t already done so, Follow us on Twitter @nclstartupweek & @foundersfriday, Like our Facebook Page & Follow our LinkedIn Page to make sure you see all our latest news & updates.
- Put yourself forward to do a 15-20min video / presentation about your business, product or service for one of our Founders’ Friday events which always take place on the last Friday of every month. These videos are shared inside our private Facebook Group first for other Members to see, then uploaded to our YouTube Channel, shared on Social Media & embedded into an Event Recap blog on our website so it’s a great way to raise your profile. (If you’d like to do this, please email email@example.com)
Our 27min video below gives an in-depth overview of how to get the most from everything we do:
Want to meet other Members?
As well as our monthly Founders’ Friday events, we also run these informal networking / drop-in sessions for our Members inside the Startup Week Community Facebook Group:
- MONDAY MEETUP – On the first Monday of every month between 7pm-8pm, these take place within a ‘Room’ (Facebook’s version of a group Zoom chat)
- THURSDAY THINK – On the first Thursday of every month between 8.30am-9.30am, these take within a ‘Room’ (Facebook’s version of a group Zoom chat)
To join, just go into the Facebook Group at the times listed above & then you can ‘Join the Room’.
Need more in-depth 1-2-1 advice?
If you’re lacking clarity & focus, feeling overwhelmed by how much you have to do & not making much progress, you might want to do our ‘5 Star Focus Programme’ (1-2-1 business coaching) which we usually run on the second week of each month for up to 5 people (max). It’s normally £500 per person but as a Member you can do this for the reduced price of £425 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 17min video below explains how it works: