Thinking of starting a new business? Join us at the Newcastle Startup Week festival on 14-18 May to get all the advice, support and funding you need!
About the event
Newcastle Startup Week is a 5-day (& night), citywide & multi-venue festival that attracted over 600 people last year and will be even bigger in May 2018.
If you have a business idea but don’t know how to start, have already launched but need motivation, advice or funding to take things to the next level – Newcastle Startup Week is for you!
When you buy a ticket you’ll receive a wristband which gives you access to all the daytime & evening events (plus free drinks) taking place between 14-18 May or just the ones you feel are most relevant to you on each day:
- Day 1 (‘Inspiration Day’) @ The Boiler Shop
- Day 2 (‘Getting Started’) @ The Core, Science Central
- Day 3 (‘Funding & Finance’) @ Tuspark Newcastle
- Day 4 (‘Growing & Scaling’) @ Newcastle City Library
- Day 5 (‘Keep Going or Pivot?’) @ Natwest Entrepreneur Accelerator
Book your ticket
Book your ticket below or go here to see the full list of speakers & events taking place across the week.