To fuel the growth of startups in the UK, Oracle for Startups are providing extra resources & support to technology startups working in any of the following areas; Climate & Sustainability, Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (DEI), Health & Wellbeing or COVID-19 Recovery.
Cloud credits of up to £20,000 per startup are available as well as hands-on technical support, executive mentoring, go-to-market resources & customer engagements.
To qualify for this offer
- You must be a UK-registered technology startup or scaleup business.*
- You must be focused on at least one of the following areas: Climate & Sustainability Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (DEI) Health & Wellbeing or COVID-19 Recovery
- The initiative is open to net-new startups from 01 September 2021. Existing startups in the Oracle for Startups program are eligible only if they meet specific criteria.**
- Startups who have already graduated from the Oracle for Startups program are not eligible for this offer.
* Public companies and existing Oracle customers excluded.
** Existing startups in Oracle for Startups are eligible if they are not using another promo code and work in one of the four focus areas noted above.
Want to apply?
Simply complete the short form here & the Oracle for Startups team aim to respond within 48hrs.