The Digital Pathfinders programme aims to help over 500 businesses, charities & organisations in the North of Tyne (Newcastle, North Tyneside & Northumberland) make better use of digital technology over the next 3yrs.
Working alongside Digital Catapult (North East & Tees Valley), Generator & Voluntary Organisations’ Network North East (VONNE), Steam Digital wants to work directly with 150 businesses & charities in the next 12 months.
The Steam Digital team can help you with:
- Digital Strategy – development of a digital strategy to support your business / organisation strategy
- Digital Sense Check – is your tech aligned to your needs?
- Digital Culture – helping educate, engage & enthuse your people to embrace & deliver change
- Data & Operational Improvements – experience-based & data-driven analysis of your operations to identify & implement changes to improve efficiency & effectiveness
- Digital Infrastructure – development of your digital & infrastructure strategy to maximise returns on current & future investments
- Digital System Specification & Selection – support in specifying, buying & implementing new digital systems
- Digital problem-solving – helping you get the best out of your technology investment
- Digital trouble shooting – helping get your digital projects back on track
Is your business or organisation eligible for support?
If the answer to all of the following questions is YES, then you are eligible for the programme:
- Do you have an annual turnover less than £43M?
- Do you have less than 250 employees?
- Is your registered or trading address in Newcastle, North Tyneside or Northumberland?
- Have you accessed less than £300,000 of state aid in the last three years?
- Are you a registered company, CIC or charity?
The first step is a call, Zoom chat or face-to-face meeting with a member of Steam Digital’s expert team (who have all held senior strategic positions across a range of sectors to understand your business / organisation, its’ challenges & where you are on your digital journey. They will then use this to develop a bespoke ‘Action Plan’ to help you build the business / organisation you really want through smarter use of digital technology.
Depending on your needs, this may be:
- A programme of 1-2-1 support with an expert from the Steam Digital team to help you develop a Digital Strategy to support your business, or to help you solve a specific business challenge
- Attendance at a series of themed seminars designed to help you tackle increase your digital knowledge and/or tackle specific digital challenges
- Participating in an interactive 2-day Digital Strategy Boot Camp to help you plan out your digital route map
- Referral across to one of Steam Digital’s other Delivery Partners for further support
To register your interest, please complete the short form below (or just email email@example.com) & we’ll put you in touch with the Steam Digital team: