The Asian community has, for decades, provided a powerful & varied contribution to the UK, particularly the North of England. Off the back of the successful launch of the Northern Asian Powerlist, the team are running a series of international business opportunities, starting with Northern Asian Power Mission: India & then followed by Northern Asian Power Mission: Pakistan, Northern Asian Power Mission: Bangladesh, Northern Asian Power Mission: Sri-Lanka, Northern Asian Power Mission: Nepal & Northern Asian Power Mission: Afghanistan.
The aim is to help more businesses in the North East, North West & Yorkshire to increase trade across Asia.
What can you expect?
The Power Mission will feature:
- India launch of the Northern Asian Power group (Delhi Chapter)
- 6 industry targeted trade masterclasses with representatives from UK & India business, trade bodies & professional services
- Creative Industries & Culture
- Healthcare & Life Science
- Technology & Digital Markets
- Food and Drink Industrial & Advanced Manufacturing Energy
- A celebration of diversity & women in business event
All the virtual masterclasses will provide an opportunity to:
- Meet the experts & listen to trade case studies from UK & Indian businesses
- Virtually network and agree key asks & follow up opportunities
The team will also host a number of follow up events such as moderator presentations & an Invest North roundtable.
Download the full itinerary
See who’s speaking & the schedule for each day by clicking / tapping on the image below:
Get your FREE ticket
You can get your FREE ticket for all 5 days or just the events you wish to attend between between 1-5 March by clicking / tapping on the button below: