In May 2019 our 3rd annual Newcastle Startup Week festival attracted 790 entrepreneurs & business leaders from across the UK & around the world!
In our awesome new video by EagleHill Ltd below, hear Steven Bartlett (CEO, Social Chain), Ed Molyneux (CEO, FreeAgent), Brad Burton (UK’s #1 Motivational Business Speaker), Lizzy Hodcroft (Co-Founder, Myndr), Tony Robinson 0BE (Micro Business Champion), Clare Talbot-Jones (Business Development Director, Talbot Jones Risk Solutions Ltd) & Paul Lancaster (Founder & Event Producer, Newcastle Startup Week) share their excitement on Day 1…
Show your support!
We’ve already started planning our 4th Startup Week festival for 18-22 May 2020 (we spend 12 months pulling everything together) & would like to invite you to join us as a Delegate, Exhibitor, Sponsor or Supporter…
DELEGATE – Tickets are on sale now & this time we have 6 types of wristbands for you to choose from:
- Day 1 (‘Inspiration’) ONLY = £50 (+ booking fee)
- Day 2 (‘Getting Started’) ONLY = £50 (+ booking fee)
- Day 3 (‘Funding & Finance’) ONLY = £50 (+ booking fee)
- Day 4 (‘Scaleup Summit’) ONLY = £75 (+ booking fee)
- Day 5 (‘Keep Going or Pivot?’) ONLY = £50 (+ booking fee)
- 5-day wristband = £150 (+ booking fee)
Find out more about each type / book your ticket by clicking or tapping the button below:
EXHIBITOR – To Exhibit on Day 1 in front of an audience of 500 delegates is just £300. This includes exhibition space & 4 free tickets / wristbands for your team. We currently only have space for 20 Exhibitors so if interested please email Paul asap.
SPONSOR – If you’d like your business or organisation to be associated with the biggest & best event for entrepreneurs & business leaders in the North of England, have products or services that are genuinely useful for startups or scaleups, have funding or investment to offer or just want to support the entrepreneurial ecosystem in the North East, we have the following sponsorship packages available:
- Headline Sponsor (up to 4 x £12,000 available)
- Premium Sponsor (up to 6 x £3,000 available)
- Sponsor (up to 8 x £1,500 available)
- After Party / Networking Event Sponsor (up to 8 x £1,000 available)
Each of these packages includes prime exhibition space on Day 1, free 5-day wristbands for your team, clients / partners, marketing & PR of your products or services before, during & after the event & speaking slots at relevant points during the week.
SUPPORTER – Even if you’re not planning to attend Startup Week 2020, we would still really appreciate any help you can give in spreading the word & encouraging any budding entrepreneurs or business owners you know to book their ticket by:
- Sharing this page with anyone you think might benefit from attending
- Following us on Twitter @nclstartupweek, Retweeting our Tweets & / or posting your own including the #NewcastleStartupWeek hashtag
- Liking us on Facebook at facebook.com/NewcastleStartupWeek & then Liking & Sharing any of our Posts, Photos or Videos (especially the one above)!
- Joining our new ‘Startup Week Community‘ Facebook Group & telling us how we can make next year’s event even bigger & better…
Founder & Event Producer
Newcastle Startup Week