What’s it all about?
The purpose of Founders’ Friday is to provide a platform for new, existing & potential business startup founders in the North East of England to come together with members of the wider business community to share knowledge, insights & support.
Taking place at the Tuspark Eagle Lab co-working & event space on Grainger Street in Newcastle upon Tyne, the format for Friday 29th March 2019 is as follows:
9am-10am: Arrivals / hot-desking / co-working / networking
10am-11am: ‘Insights Briefing’ (short talks & presentations on latest business opportunities in the North East & wider UK) by:
- Paul Lancaster (Founder & Director, Founders’ Friday / Newcastle Startup Week)
- Karen Weech (Managing Director, Most Sensational) on ‘Lead Generation for Business Growth’
11am-11.30am: Coffee / Tea Break
11.30am-12.30pm: ‘Startup Show & Tell’ (an opportunity for local startups to demo what they’re working on at the moment, ask for feedback & offers of support)
- Ade-Lee Adebiyi (Founder, Make It Pop)
- Michael Owen (Designer, Always Wear Red & Founder, ANGELFYSH)
- + Audience pitches / callouts
1.30pm-3pm: Masterclasses / Q&As on a range of topics to help startup founders develop both themselves & their business. This month’s speakers are:
- Donna Elliott & Cheryl Lee (Co-Founders, Now Is Your Time)
- Laura Richards (Founder, Evolve Jobs)
- Laura Tennett (Solicitor, Sintons LLP) on ‘Employee, Worker or Freelancer?’
We are delighted to have Zoho sponsoring our Founders’ Friday events as they provide everything a small business needs to grow in the form of Making Tax Digital-ready cloud accounting, sales, marketing, CRM, team collaboration tools & more. (See full press release).
3pm-4pm: Hot-desking / co-working / networking
4pm-5pm: Drinks at Central Oven & Shaker
Want to attend Founders’ Friday?
See all our future events & book your ticket(s) here.