Having spent the past 15 years working in the business startup world, I can tell you that NO-ONE is doing a 5-day, citywide and multi-venue festival in the UK like Newcastle Startup Week!
If you’ve still not bought your ticket for our next event on 14-18 May, here are 10 reasons why I think you should:
1. You’re looking for some ideas & inspiration to spark the fire in your belly & get you excited about business & life again!
2. You’re stuck in a rut & need some advice & guidance to find your way out. Or you’ve hit a plateu in your business & want to know how to grow or scale it.
3. You’ve got an idea for a business (or project) but don’t yet have the confidence or knowledge to get started.
4. You need practical tips & advice on getting started quickly & bringing your ideas to life without wasting time or money on things that don’t work.
5. You want to network with other great business owners, advisers, investors & potential partners or clients from across the North East (much further afield).
6. You’re looking for funding or investment & want honest, practical advice on the full range of options available. Or you’re an investor looking for great opportunities in a largely untapped market full of great people & ideas.
7. You’ve not been to Newcastle before but want to see what all the fuss is about & see for yourself why it’s consistently voted one of the best places to live, work, start or grow a business. (You will not be disappointed)!
8. You want to know more about the local tech/digital scene which is regarded by many sources and industry experts as the fastest-growing outside London.
9. You’re an existing business based elsewhere but looking to expand with an office or team in the North where costs are low, quality of life is high with a large talent pool of loyal, friendly, young & old people with excellent technical & soft skills.
10. You’re looking to have some fun! Newcastle is rightly regarded as one of the biggest & best party cities in the country where the locals are super-friendly & the phrase ‘work hard, play hard’ is a genuine way of life! Newcastle Startup Week is the perfect opportunity to experience this for yourself!
Book your ticket
Ticketbuyers receive a wristband on arrival which gives them the option of attending all our daytime & evening events or just the ones they feel are most relevant to them & their business.
Get your 5-day ticket / wristband for just £65 by clicking / tapping the button below: